1. To be Clickback.me user and enjoy the benefits this site, the user must be over 18 and have legal capacity to contract and complete the registration form where the name, email and password are character required to register.
2. Clickback.me offers a private panel "My Account" to registered users, which the user can access once the registration procedure. Only have access to the panel registered users.
3. The User must notify the provider any modification to the data you provided, responding in any case for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided at all times. However, the Supplier reserves, without prejudice to other actions that may be entitled, the right not to register or deregister those users who provide false or incomplete.
4. In accordance with the laws of privacy and personal data protection in force, the Supplier informs the user that the data collected will be added to the appropriate treatment for automated file duly registered in the name of Supplier:
5. The Supplier informs the user that fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the various registration forms and information for completion by the user are strictly necessary to fulfill your request, is voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields. In the event that the user does not provide such data, the Supplier can not meet the request made by the user and can not provide the services offered on the website.
6. Data collected through the form "Register" and provided through the forms found in the panel "My Account" User is collected by the Supplier for the following purposes:
· Manage the payment of balances generated and opened by means of payment selected by the user (Bank Account / Paypal). The Supplier shall provide necessary identification data User and data on the amounts of the balances generated and open to the entities through which they manage payments.
· Manage and resolve disputes and claims, no cashback claim otorgado.En this sense, according to the conditions of use for the resolution of these pending applications for cashback to generate or to confirm and verify the transaction should generate cashback, Supplier will provide user identification data and purchase the company providing the product or service purchased or the company that manages the platform to which the company is affiliated provider. To manage these claims is essential to do so through the form "Claims" enabled for through panel "My Account".
· Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce the conditions of use of the Supplier.
· Customize, measure and improve the services and the content and layout of our website.
· Email to User information regarding the operation of the system and service management.
· Email business information on service offerings and Supplier Partners, if they so agree. If the Registered User will not want to receive any business may revoke your consent at any time by modifying your data in the panel "My Data" and following the instructions specified in each email.
7. In order to apply the corresponding open Cashout, User must complete all required data in the panel "My Account" to which you have access once the user is registered. The payment methods available to the user for open balances generated are two bank transfer or PayPal account (in the event that the User choose hereby agree that your banking information is collected, stored and processed by PayPal as an entity payment for the management and payment). Any errors or omissions in the information provided by the user can not be processed payments, so the Supplier shall not be liable in the event of default of error in the data offered.
8. You may unsubscribe at Clickback.me accessing your user panel "My Account" under "System Down" you must enter your user name, password and validate that the supplier will send email confirmation. Once the withdrawal process will be effective and the user can not re-enter the provider's website and using the same account and lose all personal information.
9. User agrees that in Clickback.me are links to some websites that offer their own products and services online and are not under the control of the Supplier. Accordingly, you agree to the collection and processing of data carried by such websites are governed by other terms and policies defined by the owners of those sites. Therefore, the Provider advises the User to read these policies before any activity through these pages. The Provider assumes no liability for data such treatments.
10. The provider makes available to the user the possibility to invite third parties to join Clickback.me The invitation system implemented by the Supplier is to send an invitation via email. The user must have the consent of his guest to post the invitation email and will be solely liable for any claim against the Supplier. This invitation does not imply that the guest is recorded automatically and therefore must make the normal registration process.
11. Supplier will not assign User's personal data to third parties without the express consent of this, previously informing the identity of the transferee and the purpose of the transfer of personal data. The user expressly authorizes the provider if they can treat their data and make them available to suppliers or intermediaries Provider in the case of entities that manage the payments or to raise any queries or complaints about the services and products offered by us and / or our suppliers or brokers.
12. Provider reserves the right to provide the User data to the competent public authorities when so required by applicable law and when deemed necessary for the defense of their interests in any legal proceedings, court orders or legal process relating to the Site Web.
13. The User as the owner of your personal data at any time may exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms established in the Organic Law of Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations. They can do so by written request signed, certified and sent to the address given in the General Conditions or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies allow custom functions using the site, so we recommend to remain activated. Even so, and if the user prefers, can cause your computer to stop storing cookies. Most scouts report on how to avoid accepting new cookies, how to have the notice of receipt of a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. The user should refer to the area of â€‹â€‹"help" that is shown in the browser toolbar. However the user must identify themselves each time you use the provider's website if you want to take advantage of the services offered to users.
15. The Provider collects IP data of the equipment used to sail when the user connects to the Internet in order to determine the language in which the website offers and bids for the country from which you accessed.
16. The Supplier and preserves data is listed above only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes described above and during the time that the law obliges the provider.
17. The Provider has implemented all the security measures required to ensure the protection of personal data and prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, all in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data and other control procedures for security systems Information. However, all these measures on the Internet are not secure in their entirety, so that the Supplier can not guarantee that safety is absolute and therefore can not assume any liability for the theft, alteration, loss or misuse of these data.
20. In accordance with the provisions set forth above, the User authorizes the Supplier treat your personal data and expressly consent to the processing of them with the aforementioned objectives. Likewise, the User represents and warrants that all information provided by User is true, accurate and complete, for which the Provider reserves the right to request the personal identification number (ID card or passport) to the user or even a copy of these to verify your account details. The User shall at all times maintain their current data using this mechanism that the Supplier has or accessing your user account if you are a Registered User and update your data.